New At the Store

I have been working on a few new items for my store.

Recently placed for sale are these headbands. They are sized for a child/teenager, however, if you are an adult with a smaller head size then they would fit you too.

I just love this fabric and thought it would make a great Coffee Cup Cozy. Can you just imagine drinking your coffee or even cold beverage with this cozy while creating and playing. See it even says these words to inspire you too.

I have a bit more fabric left and I am thinking it might make become part of a zippie or maybe a crochet hook roll. Hmmm....

Also, I have been making some Diaper Clutches. I love the idea of these stylish diaper/wipie carriers.

While making them I thought about people like myself who do not have children they would work too. Work for things like carrying knitting or crochet projects, makeup, or feminine items.

Each of these will make a thoughtful and original gift. Or maybe a little something for yourself:)




Comments

Popular Posts