Well Hello There

Well, hello there....is anyone still there?  

I havent posted once for the past couple of years. Super bad blogger, bad bad bad.  

Even though I've been gone there people stopping by ~ frequently!

It is interesting to me to see how many people stop by my old blog. Blogger provides a built in stats reader and it is awesome.  I am sure that I am not even using it to its full capacity.

It shows where you are from, who you are, what you look at, and so much more.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Sorry I havent been around!!!

If you stop by please leave a howdy in the comment section.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Are you a blogger?  

If so do you have a stats reader and use it?

How long have you had your blog?  

If you stopped blogging why did you stop or take an indefinite break?


Have a great day and hope to hear from you.


Comments

Popular Posts