It Was A Lovely Weekend

Happy Monday Morning! Mondays are easier to deal with when the weekend has been a good one, at least for me it is that way.

The weekend for us was busy as usual.

Fun but it flew by.

Besides the usual boring old stuff like cleaning, vacuuming, and laundry but I also made time for the more important things like spending time with my honey, spirituality, and friends.

Oh, yeah, and craftingJ

Here is what I have been working on and hope to have done in the next couple of days. This is the knitting pattern I am using. And this is the yarn I'm using. I like the yarn, it is soft, easy to knit with and soft:) An important factor when knitting a baby item.

I am not sure if I like it enough to give as the present I had wanted to. But this might change once it is all finished I hope.

Two things I am not sure about: 1) the set in sleeves and 2) the bulkiness. But we shall see and I'll let you know when it is finished.

We also were able to go out to dinner with some friends. It was kind of like a double dateJ They have never been to one of my favorite restaurants ~~ Chevys.

It was a real treat to take them there and they enjoyed very much.

My sweetie and I enjoyed it too. There is nothing better than to step out of our normal routine, spend time with friends, all while enjoying a good meal.

Hope your weekend was a good one and that you had the time to make a good memory to cherish.

Comments

Popular Posts