Herbs

I just don't know they did it in the "olden days", just don't. It is tiring work! And talk about never ending.

What am I talking about? Preserving food. Whether it is canning, dehydrating, or freezing. Although, I do not think that there were freezers way back when.

I have lately been preserving food. Remember my tomatoes?

Well, I have also been preserving my herbs via my handy dandy dehydrator. Isnt she pretty?

So far I have been preserving thyme, lemon thyme, chives, oregano, and rosemary. I am also doing something with my rosemary which I'll show more of that another day.

There are many ways to dehydrate your herbs. Whether it is hanging upside down, in the oven or a dehydrator you should give it a try. Then throughout the year you will be enjoying the fruitages of your hands.



Comments

Popular Posts