Good Times

This picture has nothing to do with what I am writing about today. I was looking through some pictures and came across this picture, which lead to another picture like this one.

These pictures are from this past September at our local county fair. I love going, looking at all the booths of items that are only found at a local fair. Things like produce, tons of produce, and quilts, and one of my favorites the Lego entries. So cool. I didn't find one that didn't win a ribbon ~ how about that? It is the kind of feeling you get at these fairs where everyone wins.

Look at what greeted us at the beginning ~ a tractor display! Only at a country fair!

Good Times!

Did mention that I was going to write about something else? I was but as usual I became side tracked with these pictures.

So come back tomorrow and I'll share with you about what I was going to write about today. Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts