Farmers Market II

Farmers Market: ~ noun 1. a market or group of stalls and booths where farmers and sometimes other vendors sell their products directly to consumers 2. the gathering of those who sell and buy farmers' product

I can not speak enough about the positive reasons for supporting your farmers market. Each market does have its own flair and the one I sold at this weekend was no exception.

It was small but not too small, filled with plenty of farmers selling their delicious vegetables, pastries and breads, a few crafters, a soap maker, a goat cheese maker, and a pair of singers.

I met a few people. Like the lady with the silly curly hair wig who had the most adorable baby. I bought a few items to do my part in supporting the vendors. I would rather do that then support the commercial grocery stores! But you have to be careful of what you buy at the market too. Sorry for the slight divergence I'll post about that another day.

My favorite zipper pouch was sold, so quickly that I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of it! Love it when that happens. The lady mentioned she will be using it for her circular needles. Great idea!

All in all it was a good time. I'll be back there November 14th but that will be all for this year at this location. I will be at the other location most a couple of Saturday's in November and then that will be it for this location.

You can see the locations on the side bar. If you are out and about stop by to say hi!






Comments

Popular Posts