The Return

Good Morning ~~

A few changes in life, a few twists and turns in the road and I find myself back to blogging. To be honest I am not sure how I feel about that. It takes a lot of time away from what is truly important to me. But here I am so let's have fun, no?

My previous blog ~ hugsandkissesbabyboutique ~ which I have been away from for over a year has disappeared into the blogosphere never to return. Bummer. There were many a good things that I had on there but I guess this way I get to start from scratch.

My hope is to produce a blog that promotes my shop, hugs and kisses primarily with bits of fun, crafting, cooking, gardening, quilting, gardening, family, etc. thrown in.

I would love to hear from you. Please stop in once in a while, drop a line, check out what is new or come back and visit the old.

** The fashionable patchwork scarf in blue is available now at hugs and kisses **

Comments

Popular Posts